Dell U2717D Ultra Sharp 27″ IPS QHD 2560 x 1440 LED Monitor
The Dell UltraSharp 27 InfinityEdge Monitor – U2717D takes your view to the edge with 43% less black borders than Dell’s previous 27″ monitor
- Seamless and precise: The World’s first InfinityEdge Monitor has the world’s thinnest borders on all sides of the screen, creating an almost seamless multi-monitor view.
- Designed with purpose: Multiple customization options allow you to adjust your monitor to best fit the way you work.
A revolutionary viewing experience.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor allows you to see the bigger picture, without boundaries. Perfect for industry professionals looking to get the most out of their desktop experience.
- Optimize your view: Feast your eyes on the thinnest borders to ever to grace all four sides of a monitor. Dell’s InfinityEdge borders, which include the bezel width and inactive black space, create an almost seamless viewing experience. With 7.3mm top, left, and right sides and a bottom border measuring only 8.4mm.
- A more accurate display: Colors stay as precise as they can be at deltaE <2 to give you a more immersive display. And with our factory color calibration report, you’re guaranteed that every monitor has a 99% sRGB coverage at deltaE <2 – ensuring every color is as accurate as we claim.
- Stunning at every angle: Colors remain consistent across an ultrawide viewing angle, guaranteeing a dazzling display no matter how you view it.
- Witness the difference See more with 1.77 times the screen details on QHD resolution than Full HD.
Designed with you in mind
Quickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work.
- Vividly clear: Immerse yourself in cohesive multi-monitor view with super thin black borders and the thinnest bezel width to date in between two displays on all sides.
- Unmatched versatility: Enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, and swivel your monitor to the position and height you desire. And with HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0), DP 1.2, mini-DP 1.2, DP-out, 4 USB 3.0, and audio line-out ports, connecting to all your peripherals at once is both easy and convenient.