HP ProDesk 600 G2 Core I5-6500 8GB RAM 500GB HDD
HP PRODESK 600 G2 SFF Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Quad-Core I5-6500 up to 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Professional (Refurbished)
The HP ProDesk 600 G2 is a business-class desktop computer that was also released in 2016. Here are some key specifications of this system:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 quad-core processor with a base clock speed of 3.2 GHz and a boost clock speed of 3.6 GHz.
- RAM: 8GB of DDR4 memory, which is standard for modern desktop computers. This should be sufficient for most basic business tasks, but may not be enough for more demanding applications or multitasking.
- Storage: 500GB hard drive, which is a decent amount of storage for a business computer. However, it’s worth noting that hard drives are slower than solid-state drives (SSDs), so the system may not feel as snappy as it would with an SSD.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530, which is an integrated graphics processor that’s built into the CPU. This should be fine for basic productivity tasks, but won’t be able to handle more demanding applications or games.
- Ports: The system has a variety of ports, including USB 3.0, DisplayPort, VGA, and Ethernet, which should provide enough connectivity options for most users.
- Operating System: The system may have originally shipped with Windows 7 or Windows 10, depending on when it was purchased.
Overall, the HP ProDesk 600 G2 is a similar business-class desktop computer to the EliteDesk 800 G2. It has the same CPU, RAM, and storage, so it should be able to handle most basic productivity tasks. The main differences between the two systems are likely to be in the design and form factor. The ProDesk 600 G2 is a more compact tower form factor, while the EliteDesk 800 G2 is a more traditional tower form factor. If you’re looking for a system that takes up less desk space, the ProDesk 600 G2 may be a better choice.
There are no reviews yet.